- Zen Pharmacy ship ready stock from Kangar, Perlis
- All our products undergo QC (Quality check) before post out.
- Please feel free to chat with our customer service if there are any questions
Electrocyn solution 100ml expiry date :October 2023
Cotton ball expiry date : October 2026
Electrocyn Soma - Advanced Wound Irrigation Solution (500ml) ELECTROCYN soma is a pH stabilized HOCl based solution for cleaning, irrigation and debriding of wound. This advanced wound care solution is neutral in pH and biocompatibility tested as per ISO 10993. ELECTROCYN soma is non-irritant and ready to use on all types of wound.
Indication: For cleaning and rinsing of various types of wounds, including chronic wounds such as:
• diabetic foot ulcer
• pressure ulcer • venous leg ulcer
• acute wounds, cuts, bite wounds, lacerations, abrasions
• surgical wounds (intraoperative and postoperative)
• burns up to 2nd degree
• fistulas, abscesses and soft tissue injuries.
• Prevents proliferation of Gram+ and gram- bacteria including MRSA, fungi and spores.
• Acts mechanically to cleanse the wound. • Applied directly (without dilution) on body surface, skin and wounds. • Can be applied directly to soak the wound including placing a soaked gauze (cover with secondary dressing as required).
• Suitable for moistening the wound dressing and for loosening encrusted wound dressings.
• Hypochlorous acid + NaCl + NaOCl ≤0.1%
• Purified water : 99.9%
• Discard opened bottle after 30 days of if signs of contamination are observed in the bottle.
• Do Not Use if hypersensitive to sodium hypochlorite.
• For External Use Only.
1 X Electrocyn Soma Wound Management Solution 100ml + Cotton Ball 100's(set)